f

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Memorial Day

We got to spend Memorial Day weekend in Roosevelt with my family. On Monday we went to the Lapoint cemetery to decorate some family graves. I loved being able to participate in this tradition and to think about the family members that are no longer with us on earth. I think I sometimes forget about the importance of this day. I truly am grateful for all the men and women who have protected this country so that we can all be free. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

My youngest brother Jake would purposely frown in all the pictures I took of him :) consequence is that I get to post the one of him smiling!





I
I love to ride four wheelers and took Dax on his first ride! He quite enjoyed it and I'm sure it will be something he loves to do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment